SOCIAL MEDIA

6.29.2012

Sweet Thursdays

                   Oh my goodness we love the farmer's market. We especially love this one, which happens every Thursday evening during the summer. It is in a cute little down town area with cute little shops lining the sidewalks and cute little dogs everywhere. Tonight, we got some awesome blackberries, strawberries, cherries, peaches, plums, and nectarines, as well as tamales and chicken with roasted potatoes. SO GOOD. We then topped off the night with an ice cream cone. What a wonderful summer night. I've always wanted to get some fresh cut flowers, just because they make me happy, so maybe we will get some next time!
                  Also, I had to take placement tests today for college. I wore my smart girl glasses for that extra boost of confidence, you know. I did wonderfully in English, but not so much in math... Oh well! Life will go on. And it won't really matter that I don't know what the f(x) aslfriewrjsadlfkj + g(x) adlkfjadkgjadf is.